|
|
||
you've just entered XhD-Kevin.BLOGSPOT.COM |
||
|
All About Me
LinkS
PSP Games
PC Games
PC/PSP Application
Past
Tagboard
The "Awesome" One
|
Thursday, October 8, 2009
2day was great, early in the morning rain. song bo. slp till so shiok. but i didnt, woke up n accompany Lind lo. xD Abt 12pm went to whip up smth to eat. I watched the Inglorious Basterds while eating lo. tt movie damn long siol. watch halfway den stop. tmr shall cont. lol. After eating, I played css lo. So many ppl playing lo. holi alr meh? After tt went to played bball wit NaViZ lo. Play till 4+pm liao. feel hungry le. so went to foodcourt to eat. as expected the food there is horrible. so to me eat anything oso the same. den i decided to eat duck meat noodle while NaViZ ate chao guo kway. Finished eating, we went hm. took a bath n used com. Was pretty tired nw, as i haven play bball for a v v v v v long time. lol. shall stop here. back to cssing bah. I've just finished complaining @ 8:27 PM!!
|