|
|
||
you've just entered XhD-Kevin.BLOGSPOT.COM |
||
|
All About Me
LinkS
PSP Games
PC Games
PC/PSP Application
Past
Tagboard
The "Awesome" One
|
Delightful day
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Woke up early in the morning to fix my mum's motherboard and reformat my old com lo. There were alot of problems. But i managed to resolve it. 3 cheers for me man! lol. In the evening, I meet up with NuAhS n his frens to play bball lo. Den we have a few matches with 2 outsiders. One of NuAhS's frens is Sg bball player lo. So any team he joined, his team confirm win. lol. After tt, we went to LJS to eat. Had a filling meal n I returned hm to rest while the others, went for their grp study lo. After I bathed, I upload L4D for JAMAL. SO, JAMAL U CAN DL ALREADY. Make it caps so he cn read it clearly. lol. Im tired lo. Shall stop here n have an early rest. Tmr is POOL DAY. WOO~ Anybody wanna join me, just tell me in msn. lol. I've just finished complaining @ 11:26 PM!!
|