|
|
||
you've just entered XhD-Kevin.BLOGSPOT.COM |
||
|
All About Me
LinkS
PSP Games
PC Games
PC/PSP Application
Past
Tagboard
The "Awesome" One
|
CCN day
Friday, November 13, 2009
2day had dfund 2 lab n math lecture as usual. After tt we set up the class booth. Spend abt 40++ mins jus to set up. Ppl were alr selling their goods n we r still preparing. lol After everything settled, we start to open for business. Chin ting n me walked ard n c wad ppl do for their ccn. I cn only say repetition. Many of the stalls sell normal food such as hot dog, fondue, pop corn, can drinks and sweets. Saw abt 6-7 stalls selling the same items. So at least my class is unique. After tt, I bought some food for my fellow classmates as they r busy being the mole for an hr. Next, I tried being a mole. And while waiting for customers, i was indulged in my psp. lol. After tt, went to my another class booth to help selling salads. But, nobody wanna buy. It seems tt most ppl r nt health conscious? Lastly, after 4pm, we packed up and cleared the area. Damn shag sia, earned quite an amt of money lo. dunno gt profit anot. but i only noe antonio lose out alot. Most of his soft toys are GONE. Dunno whether its a gd or bad news. Alright, tt all for 2day shall blog another day. I've just finished complaining @ 10:23 PM!!
|