|
|
||
you've just entered XhD-Kevin.BLOGSPOT.COM |
||
|
All About Me
LinkS
PSP Games
PC Games
PC/PSP Application
Past
Tagboard
The "Awesome" One
|
Ton at Beston's hse
Thursday, February 18, 2010
It was a fun filled day. Played com and watched movies. While the rest, played mahjong. I wanted to play, but it was too late alr. Ltr it irritates Beston's mum n bro. So all of us gathered in the rm and find stuff to do. Abt 3am, we went to downtown east for supper. Ate at mac and return hm for more gaming and movie marathon. In the morning, Stone and me went to the park to exercise. After that, return hm n wait for the rest to wake up. Stone played dota till afternoon. Ltr, Ying Ze woke up n nd to rush to sch to study wit Brandon. So Stone,HnF and I took his car to Ying Ze hse there. We went for lunch and Ying Ze went to sch. Ate lunch and went hm. It was a great day. So guys, whose hse nxt? I've just finished complaining @ 11:59 PM!!
|