|
|
||
you've just entered XhD-Kevin.BLOGSPOT.COM |
||
|
All About Me
LinkS
PSP Games
PC Games
PC/PSP Application
Past
Tagboard
The "Awesome" One
|
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
After a mth of neglecting this blog, i finally update! Well, for the past mth i have been busy studying my exams and gaming as usual. Also, this mth its the holiday period. Having holi till Oct 25th. Shiok sia. Wad I had done so far? Fliming for the video, Vengenza with Lenson, Winson, Navi, Nuahs, Minghui, Chengyi, Ryan and Nicholas. It will be up on Youtube 3 wks from today. Im also hunting for a part time job to keep me busy during the holi. Camping at home playing games the whole day is bad for my health and damn bored for sometime. Furthermore, there will be a NEGC competition coming up next mth, hopefully my team of 20 ppl are able to get that grand prize of $3000. I'm glad to have an amazing team as they are very cooperative and they kick ass! Well, that all for 2day post. I've just finished complaining @ 8:21 AM!!
|